Rob’s Rain Hats ships orders, both individual packages and pallets, within the 50 United States via ground delivery with various shipping companies such as FedEx, UPS, DHL, Pack Air, etc.
Rob’s Rain Hats offers international shipping to most countries. However, there are some countries where shipments are not possible due to War Zones and other international trade restrictions.
- Rob’s Rain Hats is not responsible for delays at customs or for products confiscated by the legal authorities of individual countries. All customers are responsible for international duties, customs fees, and VAT taxes. We advise all customers to check with their local customs office regarding import laws in advance before ordering if they suspect that their country may ban and/or charge additional fees for the import of any products.
Customers are responsible for all shipping charges incurred. Including but not limited to additional taxes, customs fees, import/export fees, etc.
- Rob’s Rain Hats will accept customer requests to ship via specific shipping carriers when customers account is provided. If the customers carrier account number is not provided, Rob’s Rain Hats will select the most cost-effective ship method and the charges will be added to the customers invoice.
- Customers are responsible for any shipping charges for shipments that are refused upon delivery plus a 25% restocking fee.
- Customers are responsible for any change address/delivery fees incurred once the packages have shipped.
- Deliveries made to residential or limited access areas will incur an additional shipping charge. It is the responsibility of the customer to identify the shipping address as residential or limited access. Should the shipping information provided to Rob’s Rain Hats be incorrect, Rob’s Rain Hats reserves the right to back charge the purchaser upon receipt of the delivery charges.
- Customers can also choose to pickup packages from our Indianapolis, IN location via Will Call. Orders picked up via Will Call are subject to current sales taxes and fees billable to the customer. All Will Call orders are to be picked up within 72 hours of being notified that the order is available to be picked up unless otherwise arranged with Rob’s Rain Hats. Any orders not picked up within 72 hours will be subject to storage fees of $25.00 USD per 24 hour period.
All sales with Rob’s Rain Hats are final. In the event that items ordered are not what was expected/needed, customers must contact Rob’s Rain Hats immediately to discuss exchanging/returning the items within seven (7) business days, accompanied by the original invoice/receipt. Any items returned for repair without a return authorization number (RMA#) are subject to being denied refunds or exchanges. Any shipping/customs fees, taxes, etc. incurred will not be refunded.
- Warranty Repair/Replacement Shipping
Please see Rob’s Rain Hats' product warranties for more information.
The Rob’s Rain Hats shipping department is open Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm EST. Our carriers typically pick up by 3pm daily. We are closed on weekends and all major holidays. If your order is urgent, please contact customer care at 1-317-547-4747 to arrange for expedited shipping and/or after hours pick up. After hours pick up is subject to a flat $200 USD fee payable by cash only.
Insured Shipments and Signatures
Rob’s Rain Hats ships all packages insured and with a signature requirement. If the customer chooses to remove these security features, they are responsible for any damages, losses, missing, or miss-delivered shipments.
Receipt of Shipment
Customers are responsible for inspecting shipments prior to accepting delivery. For any issues contact Customer Care immediately at 1-317-547-4747 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to photo-document any damage. Do not throw away any of the original packaging. Issues need to be reported within 72 hours of delivery acceptance.
In the event that a shipment is unable to be delivered for reasons that are within the customer's control, re-delivery fees may apply. Return shipping charges will be the customers responsibility and will need to be paid in full before re-delivery is attempted. In the event the freight carrier stores the order for any amount of time other than the standard transit time, the freight carrier reserves the right to bill the customer storage fees directly. If the freight carrier bills these fees Rob’s Rain Hats, we reserve the right to bill those charges back to the customer. The customer will also be responsible for damages that may happen during storage. Once orders stored are received by the customer, any damages incurred during storage should be discussed with the storage facility and are the responsibility of the customer to resolve and are not covered under warranty or exchange/repair policies. Customers are responsible for any shipping charges for shipments that are refused upon delivery plus a 25% restocking fee. Please contact Customer Service at 1-317-547-4747 in the event of re-delivery or re-consignment.
Quantities and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Rob’s Rain Hats will notify the customer when items are not available for immediate shipment. Once items are available to ship, Rob’s Rain Hats will notify the customer. Any changes to the shipping method or speed will be discussed at this time.
If any part of an order is cancelled after it has been shipped the customer will be responsible for the full amount of round-trip shipping and handling charges, plus any applicable restocking and repair fees.
Custom & Special Orders
Custom orders or special orders are final sale once they have entered the production stage. If for some reason the items are no longer needed, and production has not started, the customer will be billed for any non-standard items ordered on behalf of the custom/special orders. Please contact Customer Service at: 1-317-547-4747 or email email@example.com with any questions.